Bioscience’s Ampulmatic-10® Ampule Sealer is the ultimate solution to the problems faced by organizations and institutions that need to seal ampules on a bench or pilot scale.
Generally made of glass, ampules need to be sealed after being filled with liquid/gas to make sure that they remain protected from air and other contaminants. Although they can be filled manually, the process can be quite labor-intensive. It can even be inconsistent, inefficient and expensive, especially as the number of ampules to be sealed increases. The AMPULMATIC-10 automates the process for small or moderate amounts of ampules, allowing users to enjoy a dramatic increase in ease, speed and consistency of ampule sealing – all for a modest investment.
The AMPULMATIC-10 Bench-Scale Ampule Sealer is used in:
- Analytical standards packaging
- Production and QC samples packaging
- Battery electrolyte packaging
- And more!
As our Ampule Sealing machine is available at a competitive price, you can buy it even if you are on a low budget. Besides consistency, speed, and accuracy, some other benefits of this state-of-the-art machine are that it is easy to clean and calls for minimal maintenance. When combined with the optional inert gas injector and/or the optional liquid filler, it works as an Ampule Filling Machine. Therefore, it can be used for both filling as well as sealing ampules at a lesser expense than the manual process.
The AMPULMATIC-10 features:
- Easy setup
- Fully automatic operation
- Proven seal consistency at the bench and pilot scale
- Inexpensive, efficient operation (Up to 900 ampules per hour)
- Optional Purge Gas Injector module
- Optional Liquid Filler module
- Easily adjustable ampule dwell time
- Ampule sizes from 1-50 ml
- Universal 100-240v power supply
- Click here for the product datasheet