The EPA-accepted Accu-TEST® COD System from Bioscience, Inc., makes determination of chemical oxygen demand (COD) as easy as 1-2-3.
With the Accu-TEST COD System, testing is fast, inexpensive and simple. To determine wastewater strength, simply:
- Add a wastewater sample to a high-quality glass reagent tube.
- Digest the sample and reagent for two hours in the COD reactor.
- Read results on our calibrated colorimeter.
Accu-TEST standard range (20-900 mg/l) COD vials are fully consistent with Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater 17th ed. (Method 5220) and EPA Method 410.4.
With the Accu-TEST COD system from Bioscience, that’s all there is to it. From high-chloride samples (above 2000 mg/l) to laboratories preferring mercury-free reagents, there’s no easier COD testing solution on the market.
The Accu-TEST COD System features:
- Savings of up to 75 percent over the standard method
- A free trial and money-back guarantee – fill out the form at right for more infomation
- Superior optical quality glassware for more consistent results
- Dramatic reductions in test time and waste disposal costs
- Experienced, responsive technical support
- Full compatibility with Hach COD reactors and spectrophotometers
- Click here for the product datasheet
Click here to purchase Accu-TEST® COD reactors and accessories
|Accu-TEST® COD Reactor Block|
|Accu-TEST® COD Vials|
|Accu-TEST® 2.5 ml Automatic Pipet|
|Accu-TEST® 2.5 ml Disposable Pipet Tips, .078″ I.D. (250/pkg)|
|Accu-TEST® Digital Thermometer/Timer for Reactors|
|Accu-TEST® Tube Rack (80 Tube Capacity)|
|Accu-TEST® Safety Shield|
|MC-500-10 Multi-Parameter Colorimeter|
|16mm Tube Adapter for Hach DR/2 Spectrophotometer|