Safe, natural MICROCAT® microbial formulations from Bioscience, Inc., are specially formulated to maintain the health and stability of fish and shrimp aquaculture facilities.
Made of a unique combination of specialized, naturally occurring microbes and other ingredients, MICROCAT products augment the existing beneficial microorganisms in shrimp and fish farming pools.
When deployed after consultation with and investigation by Bioscience professionals, the use of inexpensive MICROCAT microbials have been shown to result in:
- More rapid, efficient breakdown of animal waste materials
- Enhanced ammonia, nitrite and nitrate stability
- Reduction in disease among livestock
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Limited exposure to environmental liability
- Controlled algae growth
When applied as part of a routine maintenance plan, MICROCAT microbial formulations can help your aquaculture facility achive stable, sustainable operation. Contact us to learn more about what Bioscience and MICROCAT can do for you.