MICROCAT® Dry Product Feeders
MICROCAT® Dry Product Feeders are the easiest, most-cost effective way to apply dry, powdered microbial products from Bioscience, Inc.
The use of automated product dispensing is required or preferred for many MICROCAT product applications. MICROCAT Dry Product Feeders automatically mix specific amounts of dry microbial products with water, aerating and activating the mixture, then dispense the suspension at predetermined intervals.
There’s no easier way to deploy powdered MICROCAT formulas in:
- Grease traps and interceptors
- Wastewater collection system lift stations
- Wastewater treatment plant tankage, including aeration basins
Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications in nearly any environmental or climate conditions, MICROCAT Dry Product Feeders feature:
- Tough plastic outer shell and resistant, lockable latches
- Easily adjustable product dosing schedules
- Heated internal compartments, for consistent year-round operation
MICROCAT Dry Product Feeders are simply the easiest way to deploy dry, powdered microbial products. Fill out the form at right for more information.